Thank you for your interest in COMPASS! Please read the requirements below to find out if you are eligible to participate.
- Resident of the Chicago metropolitan area
- Age 35 or older
- Male or female
- English speaking and competent to give consent
- Permanent resident or citizen of the United States
How does the study work?
- Eligible participants will complete a specially designed interview (questions about lifestyle, environmental exposure, health-related information, and medical history).
- Every participant will provide a blood and urine sample. These samples allow us to examine the relationship between components (such as environmental factors) measured in your blood and urine, and their interactions with hereditary and/or lifestyle or behavioral factors that contribute to disease development and progression.
- A follow-up questionnaire will be mailed every two to three years to obtain updated health information.
- Participants will receive $50 for their efforts.
How do I sign up?
If you meet the requirements for COMPASS, and would like to participate, please contact the study investigators and research staff.
Call: 855-726-6727 (toll-free number)